January 2010

Please accept our apology for not posting in so long. Yes, we are still on this journey. What a journey it has been. A journey of faith, love, courage and discovering what the Lord has planned for us. We have grown a lot as a family this last six months and have strengthened our faith in the Lord. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

The Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs has a new director and families with log in dates including April 3, 2006 have received referrals. What does that mean for us? Projections have us with a referral by October. I will continue to post monthly to update you on referrals.

In addition to keeping up with the adoption world, I also have become a frugal shopper. I promised many of my friends I would link a few of my favorite coupon/saving sites on this blog, they can be found on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment