Getting oh so close....


I'm back and ready to start posting again. This is because I will now have something to share with you all. For those of you that have been a part of our journey from the beginning, I thank you for the 55 months or 4 years, 7 months of support. Those of you who are new to our journey- welcome.

The China Center for Adoption Affairs (CCAA) has currently referred children with families up to and including the date of May 29, 2006. Yes, we are now 9 Log In days away.

We were excited this week to receive our Pre-Travel packet from our agency. The purpose of this packet is to make sure we are ready and up to date with everything required with travel and appointments in China. For those of you who know me well, I am ready to leave tomorrow. The next step is a referral!

Once again, we must have faith in the good Lord. We may receive a referral in the next batch which could be in the next few weeks. If not, (I should be careful saying this) we will definitely be next.

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment