Shopping and Making A Friend


For those of you who know me well you will not be surprised that I did do some shopping this weekend. You might be surprised that it was only a little and I did not score a huge monetary bargain. You won't be surprised that while finding an amazing piece of jewerly I made a new friend. (I tend to make one everywhere I go- yes, I am my father's daughter). I ordered a necklace that will be made with Chu Yan's name on it! I have been waiting so long to order this. I ordered through my new friend's website: http://www.jiayindesigns.com/JiayinDesigns/Home.html
Please check them out.

I received this message from her this morning:
Hi Deanna, I emailed your order to Helen in Beijing and she just emailed back to tell me the meaning of your sweet little one's name! Together, Chu Yan actually means "a baby wild goose." She explained that this is a popular name in China because they believe the wild goose is strong and powerful.

How amazing is this!

No comments:

Post a Comment