Daddy's 1st Post

     Since our arrival home in April 2011 with the Miracle we call Lila Chu I have been keeping a journal of love letters to my beloved daughter.  Here on her blog I will share some of my thoughts and feelings I have penned to paper, some I will not.  I am thankful every day to have Lila in my life and I strive to be a better man today than I was yesterday for her.  I am humbled and blessed with such a beautiful creature in my life and I always knew God loved me, I just didn't know he loved me that much.
    Lila is the most amazing soul I have ever been graced to spend a moment with, I am truly blessed to be her Dad.  Here are the Top Ten Things I have learned from Life with Lila Chu:
10. Sometimes you need to lay on the floor to get the right perspective.
9. Laugh at yourself.
8. Don't be in a hurry to go to bed.
7. Seize any opportunity to play, the dishes/laundry/yard can wait.
6. Always take a second to catch a raindrop or snowflake when there's an opportunity.
5. Noodles are okay for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
4. Let your Happiness out...ALL THE TIME!
3. Sometimes you just need to cuddle the day away.
2. Random "I love you's" are the sweetest I love you's.
1. There's never a wrong time to Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment