The Heart of Jesus



This morning Lila woke up to balloons in her bedroom, for today is her birthday. She is our heart and our joy as the pictures I post can only begin to to tell of our girl.

She also is a spiritual soul. So proven once again this morning. With spending a little bit of time together before work, Watching her play with her balloons I commented to Dave that I believe she is a spiritual child.
That moment she came to me and said "her MaMa your book read it". She knows this is my book because I have told her that is mine and she may read it but not write in it. Well, I read to her the inspirational thought for February 15. It was titled The Heart of Jesus and began "The crowning attribute of Christ was this: his heart was spiritual. His thoughts reflected his intimate relationships with the Father." I find such peace and comfort in this little soul as I do in knowing the heart of Jesus is spiritual. Happy Birthday, Lila!

No comments:

Post a Comment